Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What are tirasian toilets like

no really

cuz

toilets are different.
Holy cow there are incinerating toilets. They don't flush stuff away, they BURN IT AWAY.
Smelly.
I think tirasians would probably ... do a combination of flushing and composting toilets... ? But they'd have to be pretty efficient to not waste water...

ANYWAY ENOUGH ABOUT TOILETS...

Desis has to have dark blue associated with it. I dunno if the countries have flags. Wikipedia says national flags were only commonly used after the 1700s... because they were first commonly used to signify what ship was from where during encounters at sea. Buuut. If they have like uniforms or anything like that, I think Desis would have to have dark blue. Like navy blue ish blue. I don't know why. IT JUST DOES. Oh maybe cuz Isorin is from there. I'm getting better at mentally pronouncing his name right.

Emesa needs to have like yellow or orange associated with it I dunno maybe because it's warmer there lawl.

I need to actually do some concept scribbles instead of just talking about stuff. bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment