Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hats

Hats and other head coverings are very common because they keep you WARM and tiraseh is a cold planet.

I have an idea for a hat which has a sort of built-in scarf. So the hat covers the head and then has a ring of fabric attached to the back of the hat which goes around the chin and neck like a scarf. IT MAKES SENSE TO ME OK why don't we have hats like this?!

Or you know it could be something like this >_> *lame* 

Or this


Or this
Omg granny facebook picture
 
 None of these are exactly what I was thinking though.

So I think because people's ears would be covered a lot that earrings would be more of a summer thing? Maybe? Or I dunno I guess if people are inside a lot it doesn't matter... and they'd have to be some of the time because dang the dark days in winter would be killer.

So what other kinds of hats do people wear... ?

Hats that keep the rain off probably. I'm imagining like a cross between hats and hoods. But I can't find any good examples of this on the internets. I guess I'll have to fiddle around and try to draw it.

I like the idea of knee-length coats being common. *ughhhhhhhh imagining Tiras in one, so HOT*

I think there needs to be a way that the ends of people's pants sort of tuck into the shoes/boots and then fold over them...
*tries to look up boot covers on google*
... *big mistake*
OW. OW. WHY ARE THEY ALL FUZZY AN STUPID COLORS WHYYYYYYYYYYy.

Okay well they won't be fuzzy, the boot covers, if there are boot covers. Nah we probably don't need boot covers...

seriously pukey

Okay what else can I look up ...

Ummm

Gloves are gloves, I dunno what more can be done about gloves.

Socks are pretty much universal...

I think people need more layers on their bottoms yes. *wait now picturing shorts over pants and no maybe that's not a good idea* WHO WANTS THEIR BUTTS TO FREEZE?!

Although maybe skirt type things would be okay xD loose skirty things to the knee over pants and then knee-length boots or sock things or something so most of hte leg will be warm...?

Yes, I think this would work...

Long vestsssss

There need to be sleeves you can tuck your hands into like those hats at work with the pockets on the ends...

So yeah winter wear is easier lawl...

This is reminding me of how Nikki in Hawaii was like "in cold places do people wear the same thing all the time?" and I was like wth... why would they wear the same thing any more than in warm places...? although I think I get what she means now. I wear a lot of different stuff under my jackets but my jackets get worn and worn and worn x_x

So this weekend I need to draw a bunch of concept doodles... bishies can be my models... and if I get brave maybe I'll try to draw the trio from the book...

No comments:

Post a Comment